Friday, April 09, 2010

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY HL! :D

HELLO HUMANS


one more week for school. How fast man.

Just realized I have around 1 week break before exam. That wasn't an official break though.

But sadly, one of the day i have to rush my MP 8083 report cos I'll barely touch it these days cos coming week I have 4 essay/presentations/assignment due. GREAT.

Okay, HS219 essay is almost done!! :D Initially scare can't hit the word limit and now overrun.Worse still I delete one of the source and it can't be found on the web. RAH. and everything is solved! :D People really need to stay calm in order to work for efficiency!

Actually today, so should I say so far, I'm being quite productive :D Done the YOG modules! Going to read my reading for presentation soon. Hope I wouldn't fall asleep!

Anyway Channel 8 9P.M. drama WUFU is like quite nice but I miss quite a large portion! D: This shows that I'm disciplined? HAHA, not really, if not I wouldn't have so many readings to catch up. HAHA. I'm so going to watch it today cos left 3 episodes only!

The weather is seriously H.O.T.! D:

Okay take care everyone.

LOVES,
BEAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment