Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello Human!


Yesterday was officially my last day for school days for year 1 sem 2!
I THINK THIS SEM PASS RATHER FAST! okay I'll leave my reflection for sem 2 after my exam :D

Okay, so basically I had 2 presentations, 1 essay and 1 report(which I am still rushing cos due by 12AM today or should i say tomorrow) this week. Yet to start my revision but yes I'll start soon once my report is done.


After our HW111 presentation! A bunch of nice people!adele, me, wanxuan, huiyi and don :D




The one on the right is Roger / Mr Winder- our tutor and lecturer :D


People, let pull up our socks and hold our breath and JIAYOU till our last paper is over! Don't forget to take care and sleep well! :D I shall cut down of salty food that I think will make me stupid and shall eat more FISH! HAHA :)

TILL THEN!

loves,
BEAN.

YES, I WILL SURVIVE. SO WILL YOU! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment