Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HELLO.

i shall come over to blog for a short post before i go to watch my television programme (:

packed my stuff, i mean almost done with packing for the malaysia trip. going sabah with my godmother and grandparents! the 4 of us went for cruise trip when i was 7years old (okay,that's 12 years ago)! hope the trip will turn out to be okay! (:

hope after im back from malaysia can play badminton and go cycling with my laopos! im so sorry but hopefully one of my laopo can plan for it! haha.

anyway, the sititng arrangement in my office has changed! i was happy that i was arranged to sit right behind. BUT now,im right IN FRONT! and im back-facing my supervisor! but i shall freak not since i wouldn't play during work time. HAHA. oh ya,did i mention my computer no internet access? i was wrong -.= all i need to do is to add the website!HAHA. but knowing it doesnt not help me cos im tempted to go internet to check mail etc! HAHA.

okay,take care (:

LOVES,bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment