Wednesday, May 06, 2009

HELLO(:

taggy replies:

6 May 09, 12:42
huili: yeah things getting fine for me, i suppose =x haha... but i still prefer schooling :/ anyway thanks for the wishes(x appreciate it alot :D loves
bean to huili: yes, schooling is always better than working for me too! though i don't really like studying nowadays. HAHA. and you're welcome(: TAKE CARE!

5 May 09, 10:56
wenfang: pam! what song you referring to? hahah, the song bin and i are singing/typing now is the "shake shake shake, shake to grandmother's house" that song. :D
bean to wenfang: aiyo, pamela all childhood songs also don't know lah, cos she got deprived childhood you see. HAHA. you translation good la! reading what you tagged makes me laugh! THANKS!(:

3 May 09, 21:11
yixin: congrats for receving ntu's letter!! :D
bean to yixin: THANKS! but i'm still hoping for NUS letter. HAHA, must study hard wor,JIAYOU(:

3 May 09, 20:35
pamela: what song is this huh? nvm next time you sing for me :D
bean to pam: HAHA, you're refering to the song i asked you right? next time see if i remember to sing to you not, and must see my mood.HAHA. so funny.

3 May 09, 17:09
wenfang: wai po shou wo hao bao bao. hahah. aiyah! my hanyupinying really stinks. ): anws, YOU WHERE GOT FAT PLEASE?! walao!
bean to wenfang:yes yes you get it right! what's the next line then? HAHA. YES IM SERIOUSLT F-A-T!!!D': im fat here and there,is fat everywhere!)):

anyway, i feel like cycling and playing badminton! okay, i don't really good at both though. HAHA. cos for cycling, once i stop my bike i'll take a great long time to start cycling again.HAHA. and it's been really long since i go for cycling! ):

i've finally for 11 days!11 more days to go and i shall say bye bye to TUAS!haha. can say time pass fast yet slow. eh, you should be able to get what i mean right? HAHA.

helped my sister with filing on monday and i missed my channel 8&U drama series,nevermind it's okay. then read a script done by my sister and her groupmates which is damn funny.HAHA. we even read the script together and laugh out loud!HAHA. the next day my supervisor ask me help her with filing! LOL. and today she ask me help her pack her table since i've done what i should do and she got to go out to do stuff.

okay, that's all. so surprised that i'll use com today, it's not even friday. HAHA.

LOVES,bean.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment