Saturday, May 02, 2009

HELLO humans (:

I'm so freaking bored now! i'm alone in the library waiting for my sister to finish her examination, then we'll head to have BUFFET! (: i thought there're plently or suffient things for me to do within 3 hours of waiting, yet i was wrong D': i read people's blogs, do stupid quiz on facebook, read my mails and now here i am complaining i'm too bored. perhaps i should have bring alone my storybook! but nevermind, i shall see what i can do now. HAHA.

oh ya, can't play games on facebook! that freak me out even more lah! D': and i saw a free sudoko game online and i was damn happy cos i think it's pretty good to pass time (and of cos i can train my brain and force it to think) and sudoko is FUN! but the page is blocked due to a security policy that prohibits access to category Games. D': that makes me so SAD. okay 2 more hours to go, i shall entertain myself. and yay, pamela is chatting with me online! HAHA (:


LOVES,bean.


P.S.: i miss wearing school uniform! ):
oh ya,happy birthday hui li (:

No comments:

Post a Comment