Saturday, April 11, 2009

HELLO. (:

Met up on Thursday was great(: went to settle some stuff before meeting xiaoqing at raffles place(: both of us turned up to be late but it became just nice though I waited awhile. HAHA. Xq was mentally unsound cos she even asked me to hop into the train she was in (towards pasir ris) though we’re heading towards town and it’s just nice to transfer train at raffles. HAHA. We embarrassed ourselves by speaking too loudly (OOPS SORRY). Haha. Bought movie tickets and shop around while walking towards fareast to meet huiling and zhenying.


ANYWAY, I received a call from NTU sociology! (: okay, interview and written test freak me out! Can any kind soul out there tell me THE WRITTEN TEST IS ABOUT WHAT? I’m praying hard that it’s not essay though most probably it is. It’s been so damn long since I wrote a proper essay and that was during A’s! And, what is the proper dress code? Jeans seems to be a bit informal but what else to wear? Haix. Hope everything on Tuesday will turn out to be fine! (:


Okay, back to topic for Thursday! Bought an exactly same top with xq again! Though I thought of buying a grey one, but I was complaint by my family that I keep wearing dull colour.. HAHA. And we bought HL a top (: then we rushed to meet yanting and we were late for our movie. CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC was not bad! (: it's a rather funny movie lah, and I can understand their ang mo! As in sometimes I find it hard to catch what they were saying in the movies and show.. Okay, me and my bad English! HAHA. Okay, after watching this movie, I learnt to question myself about this when shopping….


DO I REALLY NEED THIS?


Haha. Perhaps that will stop me from buying some useless stuff when I’m shopping. Maybe you can try this yourself! Search for places to go after movie and we ended up in mac ): I almost ate two-third of HL’s cake lah! Perhaps the reason behind is that I only ate one bread for dinner. Reached home around 12am.. My legs were aching like mad lah! HAHA. Anyway hope the birthday girl enjoyed the day though most of us were tired.


zhenying me yanting xiaoqing huiling (:



(:






Okay, that’s all. BYE! (:


LOVES, bean.


P.S.: today doesn’t seem to be a good day D’:

No comments:

Post a Comment