Thursday, April 09, 2009

HELLO!

today is 9th of april 2009!

it's my 大奶's birthday! HAHA.

大奶,生日哈比!(:


THANKS for being there for me when i need help (especially when i was feeling down or what-so-ever)! thanks for all the FATTENING chocolates you've given to bright up my day! and yes, thanks for being such a nice friend! i'll miss walking back home with you during sec school life. all the gossiping, crapping, getting serious during SJ or studies, kana punished as a team during SJ. i truly thanks zhenying (HAHA, not you X: ) to ask me join SJ and i've met my besties (yes, you're one of them) ! HAHA. okay, and i'll miss how we suffered through JC life, attending all the remedial classes! (:

my besties and I (:

okay, shall meet up with my 老婆们 and yanting later! HAHA.

BYE (:

Loves, Bin^2.

No comments:

Post a Comment