Saturday, March 16, 2013

FYPing

Hello humans,



I'm so glad that last presentation was over on tuesday. I don't know whether I should say "finally! " or "oh no more, so fast huh?". I guess it's the mixed feeling though I know I'm happy yet sad by e fact that my university life is going to an end soon.

So anyway, presentation is down. Engine for fyp has already started. I hope I'll churn out a draft by next week and perhaps my prof will still be willing to look through. After completion of fyp will be the last assignment followed by exam. *clap clap* but I dont want it to arrive so fast. ):

I'm trying to chiong, my eyes are getting tired. But not to the extend that I'll skip meals or miss my drama. Haha. I still need breaks here and there.  But I can foresee myself my reading any 311 readings for the next few weeks. :x

To others who are rushing for fyp or assignments, all the best to you too (: no matter what, ift will eventually be done and over by the deadline.

Loves,
Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment