Monday, March 25, 2013

FYP and Random outings :D


Hello Humans,


Last Countdown in NTU. Think I'll miss it!

Anyway 45 days gonna pass super ultra fast, I don't really want that.

Wonder what kind of feeling will I have on 8th May for my last paper in NTU. It would probably be the last school examination paper that I'll be sitting for in my life. After that, I'll be an unofficial graduate. *clap clap*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So FYP can be quite tiring.

Sometimes I get some relax time by going out. HAHA, and this day I went out with my mama and gonggong:

Yes we went to arcade cos there's no movie in mandarin. We wanted to catch a movie since both of them can get senior citizen price and I'm still a student. Pity that the comedy movie is only showing in Westmall but we were at Causeway point. ): So anyway, since the arcade is just next to the cinema, we went in and take a look.

Since we have the time, mama suggested playing some of the games... and this is one of them! HAHA. I also played too, it's MY FIRST TIME playing. Yes, i think arcade like to eat money and I seldom visit arcade. Probably that's my one and only time playing that.


My gonggong likes to pose huh! HAHA(: He didn't play the real game cos.. he didn't want to. Guess he don't wanna waste money.

We also played other games like... mahjong -.- cos we left 70 cents of value in the card and we wanna use it. The game is freaking boring and ended abruptly. Mama wanted me to try the motorcycle one but I decided that maybe we should play something that everyone can play. So left with 20 cents and we topped up the card and play basketball! HAHA. ALL MY FIRST TIME YOU KNOW?! 

So besides playing at arcade, we also keep eating! This is our tea break. HAHA. Love their curry chicken and I love soft boiled egg too! Nom Nom.

The day end off with shopping in NTUC. I love supermarket. I think I can spend hours (if it's big enough) there happily. HAHA. Of course it will be better if I buy some little stuff. (:


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the other day, I went out with 117 for our $5 kbox promotion at Marina Square! It was really a good deal cos for $5, you'll get a food of your choice + 1 drink +  3 2 hours of singing! Actually I don't understand why from 3 hours become 2 hours. what are they going to do for the remaining 1 hour that they took from us? But never mind, the deal still considered worth it lah (:

Toilet is a must-go before singing session. :D And there's a big mirror for us to cam-whore! :D So cute some more :D There was a crowd when we walked pass KBox and these people quite early huh! Joined the queue after that and surprisingly they are quite systematic (e.g. arranging people with and without reservation) and we had goodie bag! Totally didn't expect that.

My pineapple chicken wing rice. Taste, not bad! The chicken wing after 20 minutes still crispy, not bad not bad. Just that it's a bit mafan to eat chicken wing but still okay lah.

117 super cute, she decided what to eat before coming. If I didn't remember wrongly she said she looked at the food the night before and this thai chicken chop rice is what she chose. HAHA. not bad, the chicken crispy crispy one! And hor, she very cute one. Told me she's gonna wear wedges, so I wore flats. :D

So we walked around after the singing session. 117 wanna get a new wallet and watch! And I was surprised that her wallet only last her 6 months usually. So I psycho-ed  told her it's better to get better wallet that will last longer, at least it will be more worth it in the long run! So in the end she bought a $100 wallet from Pierre Cardin in pretty green! I sincerely hope this wallet will accompany you for at least 2 years, which I believe it should be. (: But 117 should be quite violent one, if not why her wallet so fast spoil X:


I like this photo taken by 117 and I screenshot it. HAHA :D pretty us hor.

Anyway, nice chatting on train (: hope you'll have plans for your graduation trip soon. HAHA(:


The end of my random long post, back to FYP.

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment