Tuesday, April 10, 2012

yummy treats from Taiwan!

Hello Humans.

These are some goodies my family bought from Taiwan:
 太阳饼。

 铁蛋。
It doesn't really look appealing to me but I shall try it! But guess it's still left untouch on the table. HAHA.

Random food like sweet potato chips.

凤梨酥! 

 凤梨酥 with salted egg!! SUPER LOVE THIS ONE! All eaten finish already! ):

 So basically there are three types. The top right side's is green bean with red bean! DAMN NICE ALSO!!!! :D
It's available at the airport, I think it's the taoyuan airport. It's not that cheap I think, around $10 per box or so. But worth trying! (:

Say hello to cutiesssss! :D MeToo, I don't know if it's time for you to take a rest :X

Food from canteen 4 (if I'm not wrong). Fried fish with salted agg, super nice. It's $3.80 or $4.80, I can't remember :/

COM222 storyboard. I know my drawing not zhai, but I've no other alternatives. Anyway it's over! WHEEE.I'm so happy that COM222 is over!

So I've cleared COM222 and Socis :D Left team paper for COM254 and a report for CO265A but I've no idea when the report due since I wasn't informed. -.-

Anyway got pleasant surprise for HS4016 social movement essay and crappy memo! :D She's kind enough not to deem me as late!

Loves,
bean.