Friday, April 27, 2012

6th Final in NTU in progress...

Hello Humans.

 6th final in NTU.
I'm still surviving well after 3 papers! 
Though my first paper HS316 sucks like shit and I was totally tired after that paper + COM254 almost a quarter of the paper not answered, but this exam period doesn't seems to be that stressful.
6 more days, 2 more papers, each with 30% weightage.
Will resume study soon, after this post?
I hope.

 3 pairs for $5. Super long didn't buy earrings already! 


the three 阿姐many many years back! Fann Wong looks like Faye Wong and Ann Kwok like so young! Fake tattoo very "in" last time if I didn't remember wrongly. HAHA(:

Now. All very pretty and looking great! Ann Kwok already 39 years old! Oh my tian. 


Hello pandas playing different sports. If you don't know what sports game to watch (for many Olympic) then can randomly pick one from here huh! (:

That's all.
Hope xiao ge will email grade soon.

And all the best to all having exams! it's ending!
Loves,
bean.