Friday, March 09, 2012

needs and wants.

Hello Humans.

I thought of doing things that gonna spend me quite a few bit:

1) Hair Cut? 
Hello hair cutting issue. LOL.
Since my hair belongs to fine type, I feels that as it gets longer, it's making my hair flat and making my head big (though my mum and aunt said no -.-). And it keeps going back to center parting. Woot. Hair cut soon? Maybe. Twister at Jurong Point cost $19.90 for haircut and wash. Price seems okay, don't have to find voucher. Bangs? Maybe. Seriously speaking bangs make my head smaller right?

2) New Spectacle?
Honestly speaking BHL made me thought of changing spectacles! Well, she didn't say anything or do anything. But I sort of like her new spectacle. Though of changing it to bigger lens, but ain't sure if those big lens will be too big/suitable. Perhaps those slightly bigger one. Tempted to get transition lens too but it's kinda expensive. I could better make use of the extra $200+++ for something else right? At least my second sister SAY she'll willing to sponsor $200, not that bad huh!(:

3) New camera?
Olympus Utough is 2.5 years old now. It's getting old and blur. Thought of getting new camera from IT show! Any good cameras to recommend? I've been randomly looking at some but all mixed up. Olympus's pen min seems not bad! But seriously speaking, which is more impt- DSLR or not/high MP/can zoom a lot or not or what?

4) Lappy?
Okay, this is clearly a random items that's not under needs or wants. Just that asus is heavy and battery spoil.

Loves,
bean.