Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness

Hello Humans,

How do I look? Kinda CUTE right?! (:

Today is the third day that my family (except Shan and grandma) is in Taiwan, leaving me and Shan at home (and our grandma in Uncle's house). So far so good, just that I hate intruders that do not know how to behave! Had heart attacks, so please cooperate and stay away from our sights for the next 11 days ):

And strangely, despite being tied down by academic stuff, I find myself in a weird relax mood! I think the feeling of some many things to do make me stop working or doing work at a super slow rate.


Lunch for day 2: Nissin Chili Crab Mee + Cracker and Chocolate Wafer biscuit (:

Lunch for day 3: Cheese Roti Prata and...

Korean Honey Pancake! well, and the chocolate wafer biscuit again huh. HAHA.

They taste pretty decent, thanks to the oven that I won a few years back. But preparing them using oven is kinda slow but nevermind as long as I got food!

Hair Cut soon! Most probably with Bay but we ain't sure where to cut yet. Is Sandstorm better or the salon at Bukit Batok better? HMMMM....
Long or short? Got grow right!

So here's me ending off, time for 416 essay (40%) that due on Wednesday. ):

Loves,
bean.

Halfway through March Madness...