Sunday, February 01, 2009

HELLO PLE (: 

oh well, i was sort of MIA for a week! went msia on mon n just got back todae (: it's not too late to say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR  rgt? HAHA(: and today is chu qi! which is everyone's birthday! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE!! (:

okay, let me reply to tag 1st hor, if not later i forget :/

29 Jan 09, 21:53
pamela: oeioeioeioeioeioeioeioeioeioei. u haven talk to me for ages!
1 Feb 09, 18:00
pamela: tt time sick but now voice alright already=) bean is missing. sad.. come back quick haha
1 Feb 09, 19:50
pamela: u want me flood ur tagboard so i will do it now!
1 Feb 09, 19:51
pamela: ur tagboard is innocent? lol
1 Feb 09, 19:53
pamela: im waiting for ur reply lo
1 Feb 09, 19:53
pamela: faster.. 
bean: who is oei? i din noe u changed ur name huh?!?!HAHA(: is u nv talk to me lor!! sick also nv tell me! though im nt doc lah!HAHA(: I noe u miss me v much, n here i am back fr msia!!HAHA(: my tagboard is innocent and cant stop ur bullyin!HAHA(: u still de same sia, BIG BULLY!! meet up soon ya!!(:

29 Jan 09, 22:40
wenfang: hahaha. pam! how's your voice? :D hello bean!
bean: hello (: byebye (: LOL.

1 Feb 09, 12:03
hUi LiNg: ehh u MIA arh??
bean:nah, i din mia for long period lah! just one wk only!! i noe u ple miss me rgt?LOL. and u doesnt seems to be tt bored wad!! keep goin out rgt?HAHA(: went joanne's hse and town rgt? see, i noe u went these places though i wasnt in spore this wk! WAHAHA.

okay, done with replying tags!(: let me see wad can i blog aft quite sometime..........(:

cant think of much to blog except trip to msia during CNY bah.. but there's nth much to blog abt it too! cos all i do over there is to EAT all those new yr goodies (RAH, tt's y im getting fatter!) and play wif my baby cousin!! (: does a 2.5 yr old small little kid known as baby? to me YES! she's so damn cute can! she's the only entertainment i can get there lah! okay, sounds weird :x but she wanted us to play wif her! and of cos we dun mind lah! if nt also nth to do! so we played de same old ting over and over and over and over and over n over^infinitity times lah! but it's fun to play wif little kid like her! and i pretty miss her v much now!! RAH!. guess i'll get to play wif her nxt yr. LOL. and sad to say tt we din take much photos during CNY! my 2nd sis 4gt to take her camera with her to msia and my 3rd sis's battery went flat suddenly on de 2nd day! ):

and yes, de hse is freakin hot! in de day still okay lah, but at nite is really hot! if all my fats can be burnt den gd lah! LOL. helped mum to prepare meals!! okay, doesnt sound woah to u cos it may nt be a fresh ting to u! but for those who know me noe i dun help out my mum for cookin!HAHA(: 

let me think wad else to blog abt msia trip.....

this time round is go uncle's hse at JB instead of goin grandparent's hse at bekok (i duno how to spell, even if i noe how to spell, dun tink u all noe where lah :X ) went shopping for a few hrs lah.. bought some stuff(: like slippers which are much much cheaper!! (: wanted to buy a pumps but there's no size for me!! RAH. my feet also nt v big lah! but i duno y i hv to take size 41 leh!! usually only 39 or 40 de leh..

guess tt's all for msia trip?HAHA(: i like v naggy sia. LALALA. oh ya! an ling emailed me! quite surprise sia! but at least we still sort of stay in contact? bad me for forgetting to send her prom's photos! yes, it was so long already and i finally sent to her! (: hope still can stay in touch with her(:

duno whether im a unemployed now or wad! cos i haven call er jie to check whether i still nd to go back for work! most of my frens are back to job hunting!! but hey, let's hv some meet up soon(hopefully!) ! work in ma biao for last day was quite okay. as in busy yet nt v busy. went off early  to attend reunion dinner wif my relatives.. was disappoint me was tt only aunty ann gave me angbao!! HAHA(: thought workin in aunty environment wd gain me some more angbaos lah! but nvm, at least i gt one! (: my sis gt 100bucks fr de boss yrs ago leh!!

okay, guess i shd gt goin! i nd to eat! BYE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment