Saturday, February 07, 2009

hello (:

i shall blog since im quite free now (: yes, im without a job so im quite free n thus, i keep goin out!!/:

went msia wif parent on wed.. ate my yong tau fo laksa which is damn nice(: went wm aft tt and shop ard.. din buy anything lah.. NO WORK NO MONEY LAH!!

went jp wif mum n aunt on thurs.. saw a dress which costs 20bucks! i was quite tempted to buy it lah! tried it but din buy D': RAH, go buy for me leh!!! oh ya, i saw sheila at jp!! din c until she wave to me lah X: anw she workin lah..HAHA(:

went dad's shop ytd and went for a job interview (which is like a short chatting session to the person) at city hall area.. it's a flyer distributor job lah.. 6bucks per hr.. since im w/o a job so i decided to take de job.. it's a part part time job cos only some fri/sat/sun nd to work..HAHA(: so i still nd to con't my job hunting!

and today, it's my 1st working day for de flyer job! i noe my legs will complain but ya, go try try c lor!! i usually dun take flyers cos it's like waste of money to de employer cos ple usually just throw it away w/o looking at it.. oh well, hope all de passer by will take fr me!!LOL. gonna work stand for freakin 6hrs!! wish me luck!!

ciao~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment