Tuesday, July 17, 2007

todae had Chi LC..was quite hard..de beef noodle de hear b4 liao..my mani frens 0s0 heard it b4..=) my ans is exactly de same as PAM,YIQING,YONGHONG N YIFANG!!w0ot!! hope we all manage to gt all rgt =)

well,hv been finding eom article since ytd,no,i mean todae de midnite ard 2 den i slp..but i cant find any..=( wth man =(

i failed my bio test=( expected cos i din study!!haha=) take it easy x) but quite sad la..mcq lei..RAH!!nvm.. THX CHERYL FOR HELPIN MI FOR BIO!! X) wad a helpful buddy =)

my n0se is red..sunburn.. haix..
so random..
well,todae durin maths lect,i s0 kind remind mr sia to tell de lect grp abt his mistake la..den wen i cant c wad he writing, he sae den is die..den i sae shdb blind..l0l..RAH!!
early dismiss fr bio..w0ot..arranfed chi file in de new study environment--de benches along de corridor=) lol..

ok..off i go to look for my eom article..rah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment