Saturday, July 07, 2007

haix..p00r result =( shall studi harder =( pls push mi to studi..i hate bad result..but cant help it.. bad result is back!! rah!! sec life de result is de best in my life..de memory dere oso v gd..haix..nw back to pri sch--> p00r result!!rahrahRAH!!nvm,nt 1st tym anyway,studi harder..tt's wad i shd do instead =)

tues havin A' level oral..SCARE..even though is chi la..but din realli practice lo..n my chi is gettin poor but my eng din improve..WTH sia..tinkin back,mr yang[sec chi cher fr sec2-4] is realli gd..prepare us since sec 2.. th0se practice r realli mean gd to us even though we dunlyk it at first..but it realli help!!THX MR YANG!!miss his chi lesson sia..can slp w/o gettin scold!!haha=) i miss my maths teacher too..MS CHONG..she's so damm gd compare to mr sia!!my maths is a E nw..sec is A lo..haix.. RAH!!tt's all i'll sae..t0o mani hmwk le,gtg..

bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment