Friday, December 15, 2006

t0dae goin class gatherin..bbq at lynette's hse!! w0nder h0w it will lyk!!hv t0 post nw c0s br0 will be back ltr!!mayb ltr meetin my dearest 3rd sis f0r lunch at wm de pastamania[spell wr0ng?hu cares?]-.=

spend a l0t tis h0lidae!! wah~~!!but i still wanna buy l0ts of stuffs!!i wan a new spect!!cos my eyesight gettin p0orer lahx! =(

these daes dUn0 y hp nt ting hua!becum faulty lia0!charge lia0 den a while n0 battery!!tink is de battery spoilt le ba.. sad=( haix.. h0pe can buy a new battery s0 wUn be s0 troubles0me l0rx.. a new hp will be much better 0f cos!!but br0ke lia0 la!s0mem0re my hp nt even 1yr..but s0on le!

my 2nd sis wanna watch my l0vely sams0on but she nv watch..s0mem0re i b0rr0w it fr ruishan lei..hv t0 return her de..w0nder my sis h0w l0ng den can finish!!n i hv t0 watch wif her la..nw 0nli epi2 lo..damm sl0w l0rx!!tink one dae i will spend de wh0le dae watchin it!!haha=)

w0nder still gt hu gt int0 jjc sia!!ermx..h0pe th0se wanna gt int0 it will gt int0 it l0rx =) haha=)

nth t0 p0st lia0..bye=)

No comments:

Post a Comment