Monday, December 25, 2006

H0 H0 H0~~!!!!
~~~***MERRY X'MAS***~~~

im back fr msia!!well,went on 23dec,but 5+pm den go!!n i w0ke up on 10+ lorx..c0s actualli wanted t0 set 0ff at 2+ but my sis lahx!she went w0rk den drag n drag til s0 late..n my other sis went rebond hair!!well,i juz wastes my dae lahz!!reach msia is lyk dinner tym lo..eat at a place call san luo hai xian..onli de fried mee nice lorx..packed away black pepper crab!! went bath immediateli wen reach h0tel den eat crab while watchin jackie wu de sh0w!!nt bad!!

24dec--x'mas eve...
ate breakfast n lunch b4 goin city sq..we t0ok cab t0 dere at de price of RM8..ok lahx,den we sh0p til 5.15pm..all de gals[my sis n mi] buy nth but my bro bought shirt,jeans n sh0es!!power rgt? den papa came fetch us back c0s we'll hv dinner at abbt 8pm..den i went cut hair..de pers0n cut de hairstyle wasnt wad i wan!!argghh!!ask him cut fringe str de he din listen..arghh!!h0pe my hair will gr0w fast!!well,bath n ate dinner!!able to c my baby cousin!!she's damm cUte k!!2months old 0nli!!s0 small n cute!!she's cute!! ***ALL BABIES R CUTE!!***but my cousin is super cute!!

25dec--merry x'mas
ate breakfast n lunch dere..n walk walk lorx..saw a nike yellow sport shoes..nt bad =) n a puma pink sprt shoes..but i din buy...den went hm..ate dinner at wm... quite borin de x'mas bahx!! haha=) on hp den hv 9sms..haha =)

gtg=) bye bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment