Friday, April 19, 2013

Last lecture in NTU

Hello Humans,

Tuesday marks the end of my formal classes in university with just lecture (since I skipped tutorial that is non-compulsory for a part-time job interview). And some of us requested to take photo with Prof Teo (aka TYY):



Happy us [PeiLi, Adele, Prof TYY, ME, Amin] (: 

I was wondering to myself if we should take the shoot individually with her but I guess she’s not that free and no one else suggest that so I dismissed that thought. But anyway, at least we have a photo with her huh! :D Besides TYY, I guess the other Soci prof that I prefer is probably Prof Genaro. Got to admit that the reason that I like them is partly due to the good grades that I got from courses taught by them! HAHA. Genaro’s lecture is pretty easy to follow and I really love the movies that he showed in lecture! It’s like those kind that are really nice and probably I would fall asleep kind of movie. What's more is that usually there's no presentation and group work. As for TYY, I’m not sure if I like her cos everyone’s like her or I really like her. HAHA, that’s not very important. But surely she’s a nice prof, quite funny but can get serious at times. As for the rest of the prof… I think I’m fine with most of them, just that some of them… Well… Never mind.

This is what we had on Tuesday after class! Here's laksa and lotus soup from the quad. (:

The last lap will be final examination on 8th of May, which is 19 days later. I think I'll be very sad by the end of the paper. 

Study break is here. But I’m not sure how I should define “study break”. Guess to me, it’s a break away from study. HAHAHHAHA. Good right. Rest a while before mugging mah! Oh well, I think I wouldn't be starting examination revision any time soon. Instead I think I’ll need to do catch-up. Yes I guess that’s the appropriate term since those readings should be done like by last Tuesday. I’ve completed looking/reading through 50% so far, and left with 18 more readings. o.O Oh well, no more 1 day 1 reading. Maybe some people will say it's okay since 19 days for 1 subjects is more than enough. I agree much. But that doesn't mean I can't start early right. Cos I'll be able to take my own sweet time or give myself breaks or even go work (HAHA, need to see if I even get the job first).

I guess a lot of things are by choice. For now, I only have 1 paper. Yes it's shiok. Some people are envious.  They were like "Wah lau so good you only have one paper!". But it comes with a price of heavier workload (maybe, but still manageable in the end) for previous semesters. WE ARE ALL CLEARING THE SAME NUMBER OF AUS (or almost the same number of AUs). Of course that's not the case if you were to ask for overload, or to miss your papers or decided not to transfer credits from elsewhere, or whatever. I mean at the end of the day, whatever you're experiencing is part of your choice. I mean I've seen a few people facing that, and it is really by choice, though choice is limited but it is still ultimately own's choice.

Aiya, 看着办。

Loves,
Bean.


No comments:

Post a Comment