Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Third week of final sem

Hello Humans,

it's week 3 for school. That's kinda fast.

The feeling of sianness came every Monday night, knowing that I have to go school on Tuesday was quite ): I have 6 days of weekends and 1 day of weekday, HAHA. But don't be jealous, cos having a one-day week is making me sian in terms of going to school. But I'm happy that I can nuah the rest of the week. Nuahing is one of my favourite but that's certainly not the only thing that I do.

Anyway, will be starting interview sessions soon for my FYP! Okay, I mean I've started asking people when they are free and stuff like that. Thanks to people who are willing to help. :D Of course I'm still on the midst of lookinig for more people while trying to finalize those nterview questions. I hope my questions wouldn't be too stupid or weird. Pardon me my friends, I'm not good in all these :X

On a side note, happy that I managed to run 5.5km yesterday. Not a big deal to you but yes for me,HAHA. Second session of pilates in school today and NPM is not coming due to her dinner date. Hopes it will be good and it wouldn't get too much of pilates sores!

Loves,
Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment