Friday, February 12, 2010

Hello Humans! :D

I feel so guai to attend lecture today! Cos the LT was quite empty as most of us are in CNY mood, but nonetheless me as a good student *ahem* went !

Okay, CNY is coming! Mixed feeling- happy with all the CNY goodies, angbaos, holidays etc But sianx cos really have to suffer when CNY is over! Midterms, assignments and presentation will be waiting for me after the CNY week. How great huh?

Okay, I shall blog on the outing with my sister and aunt on 29 Jan 2010 (AMIT's Concert!) :D




My lovely sister :D






Ice cream float made by me! :D




Let me take a photo with my ice cream float...



Okay, so here I try it...



NICE!!!~~~








This is the foam from the ice cream float. it's nice BUT i think it's unhealthy!Cos I think it's cancer- causing one lo! so better don't eat...


After so long the foam still there, sort of scary...



So ya, we had our lunch there! The food is quite cheap and nice :D :D


Went shopping/ walk walk in town :)



then we realized we didn't take photos together for the day..



We were going different way cos I heading to meet my godma:D



She's so sad cos she got to be lonely...




godma!


After dinner we went walk walk a while since still early:)


In a shopping mall nearby the indoor stadium :D



in stadium :) but too early,HAHA.


ard an hr before the concert start :)



loves!It's a rock concert by the way!





the band trying out the music..



I forgot that I got go Singapore Indoor Stadium before! It was during SJ's public duty! HAHA.



more and more people :)


reading newspaper :)


when the lights off, people were screaming la!


okay that blur figure is Jam, he's having concert in mar :) HL you can consider to go! I take this photo for you, but I don't know why is it so blur.HAHA.



:)



Here she comes!


loves!



Oh well, she sang many many songs! But most of them I don't know one! HAHA, but still worth the price cos she sings really well! Though many of the songs I don't know, but most got hear before! :D and not much to worry, cos there's a big screen with lyrics so you can sing along! like this:



Nice LED :D



Singing a opera song!



Diao le. NICE SONG



Nice LED screen at the back! :D


ah mei and ah mi shi (she named it!) :D


chio! I want that jacket! :D







the guitarist. He seems to be one of the main performer la!HAHA :D


Her friends who are he ying xiao tian shi.




That's all! I was too immersed in her singing that I didn't take much photos! And it's quite far, so sorry for the not so clear photos! Anyway we didn't manage to catch the last train and took cab home! Overall, it's not a grand concert that focus a lot on the costumes or special performance like dancing. Instead, it's really a concert that those who love her voice to go! :D And she rocks!

Okay that's all! This should be my last post before CNY! Now i got to rush for my engineering business plan on hello kitty cos due TODAY! AND AND AND,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL :D


LOVES,bean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment