Thursday, January 15, 2009

HELLO (:
taggie replies.. :

13 Jan 09, 10:06
hUi LiNg: bleahx! long ge miss me more okay!!! arhhahahax.
13 Jan 09, 10:05
hUi LiNg: anw tt show is breakout4! haha. not breakdown!
13 Jan 09, 10:04
hUi LiNg: At ma biao, got a customer refer me as aunty too lah! mayb that uniform is too aunty liao!!! lols.
bean: is it? why didnt i know abt it?!?! only recently there's one person call me aunty! de rest call me xiao jie lo! de aunty who called me aunty duno how to zou ren sia!RAH! okay, i duno break wad lah, but sure nt break up!HAHA(: those new guys din work for ma biao liao! left de same 2 guys. but ytd come another boy, all younger than me sia. by de way, gt 1 is de ah lee's son, they call him xiao lee/jian sia, quite nan ting to call smt jian ( u gt wad i mean?) and there's another guy fr IMM came for 2 days n he's damn nt fit lah! im kind enough to talk to him lah! LOL. n tt ah pui say im more auto than de IMM guy!lol. oh, seems like im so active talking abt guys! but my life now is just these ple n aunties and more aunties! RAH. im nt even chasin aft any drama now!):

13 Jan 09, 18:56
jaime: heyy..working not bad right! hahah!
bean: working is getting better and better each day bah. though can be tiring but having money is de BEST (: but i guess study will be much better than working when working life really start lah.. HAHA.

14 Jan 09, 00:09
pamela: yea u miss me rite? i miss our honeymooning la. meet up soon ya=)
15 Jan 09, 19:50
pamela: ya working. haha. eh is not me leh!im the one who say nuah! forgot was describing wat lol
bean: i noe u miss me v much!!HAHA(: duno when we'll gt to meet up! scully is wen we gt back result sia. i dun wan gt back lah! just keep on waiting for result better!LOL. where u working now? why me, as ur honey, duno?!?! D':

15 Jan 09, 11:03
wenfang: PAM! REPLY ME! hahaha. bin, rmbr the 'nuah' thing in china? pam asked what's nuah. we all can't explain the meaning. haha. (: yeah, working now. admin position. (:
bean: guess i was de one who asked wadx nuah leh /: HAHA(: it's v hard to explain/ describe tt rgt? but guess i somehow know lah. pls get an admin job for me! i wan it. (:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nearly fall down while rushing up de stair ytd. gt myself a blue-black at my left elbow. damn pain can. but better than i fall down or roll down de stairs lah! HAHA. n both of my thigh duno why gt blue-black sia. haiz.. anw, today 1st time go work at 10am! woke up at 8+ which seems to be v late to me lah! cos usually i wake up at 6plus so i can take red line (i wanna sit, so rather wake up earlier,LOL) so ple say im siao, wake up so early so as to sit?!?HAHA.yes, is there anyting wrong? somemore morning train so squeezy lah! n i gt to read newspaper n play sudoku while travelling! so it's pretty quite worth to give up my slp for these (:

no offday for this wk ): tinkin whether i shd gt a offday on mon so i can pack stuff (: but there'll be no money earned for tt day! so im still considerating whether i shd gt an offday.

by de way, many ple ask whether im fr CHINA. i was like NONONOOOOOOOO!! IM SINGAPOREAN LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perhaps is my chinese too power lah! cos i tend to speak more properly while serving customer so they may mistaken me as someone fr china. RAH. mayb i shd show them all my singlish den they know lah!~

it's so nice to chat wif yt online today(: it's been so damn long since i online okay!HAHA(: come to tink of it, it's been long long time since i talk to my frens like yt n pam etc!HAHA(: but no worry, i wun 4gt u all de lah! just make sure u ple dun 4gt me can le!HAHA. okay, time to say byebye(:

BYE(:

No comments:

Post a Comment