Friday, August 29, 2008

my hse is so damm quiet now. left mi n my third sister at hm onli cos de rest of my family went overseas for abt 8days! n my sis working so im like hm alone, dun realli like cos it's TOO QUIET. for ple who called my hse b4 or wad shd noe wadx de normal vol my family member talk lah! hl said tt my hse gt ple quarrelling but we were juz talkin.. pray hard these few days all de monsters (lizards n xiao qiang) wun come out if nt i'll go crazy! to de monsters: shoo~ better gt out of my sight! if i see u u'll die immediately! dun let mi see so u at least can live for a few more days!!LOL.

they left at ard 3am to de airport,so mi n my sis wake up see them go out. din send them off cos de taxi nt enough seats for 8ple.HAHA=) so went back to slp lo. but duno y cant slp la! so i slp for abt 5hrs todae cos aft my sis went out for work den i wake up liao. did some tidying n de hse LOOKS neater! :)) but i din clean de hse cos i juz put de tings back in order -.="

goin out ltr,so pray hard tt de weather is fine!or at least dun rain :))

okay,tt's all ple! BYE :))

No comments:

Post a Comment