Friday, April 20, 2007



maths test was h0rrible =( tink i g0nna fail it f0r sure=( realli depress la=( i nd m0tivati0n!!!RAH!!i used t0 l0ok f0rward t0 wkend..but nw wkends=d0 hmwk!!wth la!!I SERI0USLI HATE STUDIES!! =x h0w can i sae tt wen i ch0sed tis path!!rah!!nvm..i shall try t0 w0rk hard!! chi test wasnt ani better la..keep changin de ans..but end up de ans same-.=" ytd sian la..tt pregnant chan wanna s0me0ne t0 give a "speech" bef0re every less0n..n i s0 shui kana it la..p0or yiqing 0s0..haha=) i hate it sia..c0s d0ne it since sec2 f0r chi..ec0ns 0s0 hv t0 s0rt of it=( I HATE IT LA... i dun realli lyk de life nw=( I Shd be happi wen i in sec..c0s in jc is damm RAh raH RAH!! im br0ke t0o la..p0or k..all n0tes s0 exp end up class fund s00n finish la..wth... =X keep usin WTH..it's bad k..i shall change it t0 WTE[Wad The Earth]..c0s we r on EARTH n NT HELL :D

chenyaan sae she lyk my name sia **h0n0ur* haha ;D but gt guys my name de lei!rah!but i n0e there's de other gal 0s0 call binbin ;) s0 ya :D sarah sae im a lame shit..RAH..hw can a shit be lame wen it d0es hv leg?haha;D n where gt shit s0 white de lorx..she m0re suitable f0r being it bahx ;)well,sarah=lim min=min min xD she always BULLY MI..i s0 KE LIAN rgt?RAH~

wen g0in alight bus saw jeremy slpin..haha=) den i wake him up c0s he's supp0se t0 alight dere t0o..i s0 gd sia..=) deN he wanna g0 ntuc buy snacks..s0 i pei him since he pei mi last tym..deN saw CRYSTAL :D she wanan b0rrow my c0mb which is inside my FULL bag..deN end up takin out de newspaper i stuff in-.=" oh by de way,she inf0rmed mi tt i can g0 hilly t0 c0llect cert le..haha=) she misto0d jeremy as my _ _..-.=" hey,im single la..haha=) tt's it ,shall start hmwk..arghh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment